• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires?

DonK

Looking for tips, hints, clues, etc...got 31's now. Dry rote has driven my drive to replace them. Looking at GY Wrangler Dura-Trac (commercial traction)...Any thoughts?

andybritt2002

Looking for tips, hints, clues, etc...got 31's now. Dry rote has driven my drive to replace them. Looking at GY Wrangler Dura-Trac (commercial traction)...Any thoughts?

VERY good tires! ive got them on my dually and its hard to keep tires on it from the weight etc. These tires last a LONG time and provide GREAT traction in sled pulls etc. and are very road friendly. Ive only had them since jan and ive put 3-4k on them they still look new. Easy 50k miles a set from what ive been reading with other diesel members.

rjinga

Hey, I didn't see that you were Social Circle. I was in there about a month ago and I don't remember them mentioning Dura Tracs. Also, Goodyear isn't listed at all on their website. What are you driving?

DonK

TR is an On-Line seller they had them for $159 with a $40 rebate...$149 each with shipping I think.
Haven't looked at the mount/balance/disposal cost yet....guess it's just about a wash. I like the boys at Bulldog, I'll give the LOCAL boys the business...

JUNKYARDJOHN

I've got a set of 5 Goodyear Wrangler AT/S M&S LT235/85 R16 6 ply on 8 bolt stock military rims that came on the M1031 I bought a couple of weeks ago. the truck has 10,718 miles on it. The spare still has the sticker on it. They don't seem to be checked any. I just bought 37s yesterday & ordered rims today. I'm going to sell these for $400 here in s/e ky. if you're interested. I don't know anything about them. p.m. me your email address if you're interested in them & I'll take some pictures of them when it gets light out . I'm not trying to talk you into anything... just reading your post & thought I'd throw it out there. :smile: John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks