• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires

I have these on my M1009. I went with 33's. They worked great without a lift but then I installed a 3 inch lift. Coupled with the new shocks it's actually as good of a ride as my H3! These are very similar to the new tires they are putting on the military hummers. I really like the look, and they are pretty good in the mud and snow.

mtn man

I went with 255/85-16's on my 1008. Made by Summit, they are branded as Mud Dawg's and are similar to the old KM1's by BFG. btw, BFG makes the KM2 in this size. about 1/2" taller than a 28/75-16 and fit nicely on the stock wheels that are skinny. They are a standard equilavent to a 33X10.50-16. I posted other pics on the 'what have you done to your CUCV' topic. This pic is on a steep hill... so that my lazy dog could jump in the back for a ride... he loves to ride, but expects me to pick up his fat butt unless truck is brought down a bit.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks