• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

title/insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

hand grenade

i cant drive my m35 anywhere til i get it insured (dads rule) and in order to do that i have to come up with a title. the individual i purchased it from didnt have the title and the ladies at the court house werent any help. does anyone know the best way to come about a title for a m35? know any companies or websites? been doing research and havent found anything. also cheapest insurance company? thanks

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Dad is a wise man hand grenade. Don't put that rascal on the road without at least liability insurance (or whatever your state requires).
MV's are very unforgiving when they contact another vehicle...especially a civilian vehicle!!

My advice...get completely legal (whatever that takes) before ya take the beast cruising cause when something happens it's too late.:roll:

mowerman

anybody have good p-work for an m35a2? i bought one for myself with good papers, and i just bought another for my dad, no paper. i want to get it on the road and the broadway title thing seems like too much hassle. any help?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
anybody have good p-work for an m35a2? i bought one for myself with good papers, and i just bought another for my dad, no paper. i want to get it on the road and the broadway title thing seems like too much hassle. any help?
I know it seems like a big hassle but in some states it's easier than going through the state DMV. Getting paperwork for a title through GL is no walk in the park either.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the broadway title thing seems like too much hassle. any help?
I've used Broadway for 2 different vehicles and everything went smooth as silk. If by "too much hassle" you mean you'll have to fill out 2 pages of paperwork and get it notarized, then yeh, it's a big hassle.

moose53

I agree, I used International Title, filled out a couple real easy forms, had em notarized, and a week later had everything I needed to breeze through motor vehicle with no hassles.... I would still be standing in line at DMV if I tried doing it any other way... well worth it in my estimation.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.