• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Titusville FL: TICO Warbird Airshow March 23

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi y'all!

Please join me for a convoy from East Orlando to the TICO Airshow at the Space Coast Regional Airport on March 23rd. Exact location and time of convoy lineup TBD. Please RSVP by either PM or post on this thread NLT March 18 and let me know what MV you're driving. All weapons brought to the air show must be demilled and will be inspected. NO live ammo. Gate ticket prices are normally $20 but since we'll have our vehicles on display, admission is FREE!!! This show is a lot of fun! This year they will have the USAF Thunderbirds. Go to http://www.nbbd.com/festivals/warbird/index.html for more information.

Thanks!

TICO Airshow 2013.jpg

Heavy D.

I would love to join for the convoy, except I already live 10 minutes from the museum! Maybe I will try and meet you guys there for a fun drive anyhow. I am planning on attending. I have an M35A3.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Heavy D! Thanks for joining in on the fun!! I'd like to enter the air show altogether, as navigating through the gates and finding our setup location can be a challenge. I'll send you a PM with my cell # so we can find a location to meet up.

Thanks!

Heavy D.

Sounds good OD! Are you guys planning on cutting over via Fl528 to 407, or Hwy50? I can meet you somewhere off of those routes so that we can still travel a few miles together.

Paul

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We're heading east on 50 to 405, then south on Grissom Pkwy. We could meet at the IHOP on the south side of 50 just west of I-95. The IHOP is next door to the Quality Inn. There is plenty of parking there and it's easy to spot a convoy of MV's rolling down the road!!

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The air show is in 2 weeks. There is still room in the convoy for more vehicles. Please let me know if you're interested in going. I need to know by Friday 3/15 so I can arrange the convoy meet-up location & pickup points. If you live in Brevard, Seminole, or Osceola county, please let me know as I have a couple spots picked out along the way that you could jump into the fun. Thanks!

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Heavy D - I have 3 confirmed and 2 maybe's. If you have passengers, they'll ride along and not pay a dime. They are assisting with the display. The key is us getting through the gates together.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We will be meeting at the Tractor Supply on the northwest corner of 50 & 419 at 8AM sharp. From there we will head east on 50 and make a stop at IHOP to pick up Heavy D. ETA at IHOP is 8:30 - 8:45AM. We will turn right on 405 and will pass Wal Mart & Target. At the 3rd traffic light we will turn right on to Grissom Parkway. The Titusville Police Dept is on that corner. We will drive about 1 mi and turn left on to Perimeter Road. This road curves around the back of the Space Coast Regional Airport. We will enter the air show via the back gate. If you have questions, PM me or post on the the thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks