• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM 10629A-OD TM Operation manual with component list MK-23,25,27,28

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one of the paper manuals from the Basic Issue Kit that have been selling lately. I was going to have the manual scanned to a PDF but the cost is more than I was planning on. I want to PDF to be searchable so it would be text and not JPGs of every page. So the manual is about 1,000 pages and to do a good job scanning and then using OCR to convert to searchable text is a couple of hundred bucks. Is anyone interested in sharing the cost?

I would think if I can get a few people interested in paying $40 then I will ship it all off and get a BIG PDF back. I can then send a link so it can be downloaded by those who paid.

If interested PM me.

Manual cover.jpg

abfisher1798

I have one of the paper manuals from the Basic Issue Kit that have been selling lately. I was going to have the manual scanned to a PDF but the cost is more than I was planning on. I want to PDF to be searchable so it would be text and not JPGs of every page. So the manual is about 1,000 pages and to do a good job scanning and then using OCR to convert to searchable text is a couple of hundred bucks. Is anyone interested in sharing the cost?

I would think if I can get a few people interested in paying $40 then I will ship it all off and get a BIG PDF back. I can then send a link so it can be downloaded by those who paid.

If interested PM me.

View attachment 852225
I picked up a couple as well from fleabay. In hindsight I'd rather have bought it as a PDF.

comfy Bill

If interested PM me.

View attachment 852225
I have a pdf of the "MTVR Operators course" A-730-0045A. it is 202 pages. I can send that to you.

Guyfang

Staff member

If interested PM me.

View attachment 852225
Keep in mind, this document can not be posted in the Steel Soldiers forum.

JW7tonWY

If interested PM me.

View attachment 852225
so that is what you are doing with the manual :)

dirtbikejake

If interested PM me.

View attachment 852225
I would Pay 40 bucks for a PDF copy also!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know people who have the equipment to convert it to PDF, BUT when they read the distribution statement on the bottom of the cover, they would not touch it for a million bucks! It would be really nice to have a copy, but I don't want to go to jail either!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks