• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM 9-2010, quad 50 mount?

Monster Man

anybody happen to know where an electronic version of this manual is, or have any detailed drawings or pictures of the M55 quad .50 mount? Leafing through the latest MV magazine, there it was on page 28, a blurb about resin guns. I figured why not take my drawing for one .50 a step further and go with a quad .50 guntruck? The regular gun trucks are being done to death these days, so how about a quad .50? You never see those [:)]

jasonjc

sounds like a great idea.
afterall the duce gun trucks look cool with the quads
I got one of the resin gun off ebay now i need to make a gun mount.
Ican't see paying 2500.00 to hold a plastic gun up
jason

Monster Man

jeez, you think that's bad, the pic in MV magazine appears to be a genuine quad mount with four resin M2's. Imagine what that mount is worth? Just scrap steel alone it's worth a fortune!

Dieselsmoke

I wish I could find the pics of my deuce with the quad mount in the back of it. That was when my buddy bought a quad mount and the freight company wouldn't deliver to him as we were 2 miles past their boundary LOL. So we went to the freight terminal to pick it up, wish I could have kept it. I did find the pics of my M35 towing a tank, I'll have to scan those and post 'em (back before I had a digital camera).

Deuce-bigalo

I don't know - that's alot of detail on such a small scale. I couldn't imagine having that much patience and steady hand to make it that good looking!!

It's a sweet representation! I want to work the larger scale model!!!

John

Loose Deuce

I would love to have one also but. I guy that I bought my Deuce from has a Half Track with one on it. All I can come up with is just a single M2, I'm building mine one piece at a time, going to be a while finishing it though. [:)]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks