• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM Download/Print Assistance ?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Right click and save them to your computer then you can open them easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m715mike

I've purchased some from Ebay. Also, members here will sell hard copies from time to time in the classifieds. Unfortunately, finding the TM you want will be hit or miss.

Your best bet will be finding a way to download them (a friend's computer maybe?) and printing them.

rustystud

I've purchased some from Ebay. Also, members here will sell hard copies from time to time in the classifieds. Unfortunately, finding the TM you want will be hit or miss.

Your best bet will be finding a way to download them (a friend's computer maybe?) and printing them.
Mike is correct. There is almost no way to buy them on line unless you want to spend literally thousands of dollars. There are only a few places that have all the manuals and they want your first born child for payment ! There are over 30 manuals for the Deuce (probably a lot more, I need to count them all) . At an average of $70.00 each that adds up fast. This site has the best comprehensive collection of all the basic manuals needed. There are tons more you can collect, like I and several others have done but you don't need them to run the truck. So find a way to download them and print them out yourself.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The best way is searcing ebay. There are a bunch for sure and a bunch you don't need. The 361 series is only 5 manuals where the 209 is around 14. Unless you have something odd, the 361 manuals will suffice. Here is the breakdown. TM 9-2320-361-10 is the operators manual. 361-20 is unit maintenance 361-20P is unit parts, 361-34 is depot maintenance and lastly, 361-34P is depot parts. There is also a lube order. The -10 and -20 are most important in my opinion. At some point I had all of the 361 series, all of the 209 series including both copies of the 1965 -10 and the old gasser manuals sans a couple. Right now the LO, -10 and -20 are available to purchase on an auction site.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And, I have pretty much all the TM's for the deuce on the MKT thumb drive (along with 5-ton TM's, radio TM's, the MKT TM's, FM's, TB's, TC's, AR's, STP's and other info that I thought might be needed).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks