• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM for M105A1 Trailer

ems4ty

Does anyone have any or all of the TM's for an M105A1 Trailer? I briefly checked the TM section but didn't come across any.

Thanks,

papercu

trailer

It should be there, the number is TM 9-2330-213-14&P but it is getting hard to find things there. Mod, if you are reading this, is it possible to make sub-section there? Wayne

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: trailer

Working on that Wayne. Just a matter of disecting and replanting them.

papercu

trailer

Thanks Kenny, I'm always amazed at all you do, did you find a way to cram 48 hours into 24 hours or something? :eek: Wayne

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

There are a few. The one here has good info. There is another, a 1968 version, that is better in some ways. If I can find some time to scan it to PDF, i'll submit it. What do you need to know?

ems4ty

Just looking for info on my trailer that I bought from mhb285. Trailer looks really good. Gotta go through the brakes though. The trailer wiring harness plug is faulty. It works, but 3 pins or so push back into it and from what I hear, its not repairable. Got a new one on the way. Don't need a TM for the wiring, pretty self explained. But, for the brakes, a TM would be helpful to ensure that its all put together properly.

Thanks,