• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM Manual for M39 - M51A2 truck

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Checked some old treads and the resource section, but either I am too tired (it's around midnight here now) or the - links to - the technical manuals for the M39 series are gone up in the air, unfindable, out. In the older treads I found, the search and link options did not give a good result either.

The manual I am looking for is TM-9-2320-211-xx, if I am not mistaken (for a 1973 M51A2).

Anybody here has copies for sale?

Military Manuals.com
e-shop for manuals, any experience with them or with this series?

Tpub.com online version of it all. Pain to use though, specially if you are out in the field without internet connection. Besides, I like to just browse through paper.

Thanks, Robo

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i have 211-20, though not for sale, will be glad to look for you if needed, the tm xxxxx260s (for the 800s)are the same except the fuel system, motor, some dash and motor electronics

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
:oops: I looked at the resource main page a few times, never clicked / saw that there is a next page option at the bottom. :oops:

Now printing my own copy; that's the nice thing of having a small office at home (the bad thing is, you never finish and lock the door behind you at night).

Anyway, thanks for the tips and offer for looking up things.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks