• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM manuals

M813A1

Bambam you can go onto egay and look for Milman66 he sells all the manuals you will need for the Duece and alot of other manuals that are available !!

nonpro

I printed the manuals and sent them to him as it was over 1400 pages to print so now all he has to do is use his and reprint the pages he smears with grease or etc. (haha)

bambambam22

Yes NonPro is a Pro in my book and I hope to have something in the future that I can do to repay the favor. The manuel has already come in very handy. I took it to Kinkos and had it made into 8 mini manuels and when I need a page I print it, take it to the shop and dont worry about messing it up. Not that, that would ever happen but just in case. yea right!!! Non Pro thank you again and let me know if there is anything I can ever do to repay the favor.