• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tm or guide for Frame ID# date of MFG?

Haveittoplease

Where is there a guide or break down that tells me the MFG of the chassis of the M35a2 and other info the Chassis's ID# contains. It will help me date and maybe properly identify when the truck was made without relying on engine ID plate. I read this sites info day after day just overwelming. So I'm asking someone who knows...need the time spent on the truck restoration.

Thanks to all. I've gotten more great info hear than anywhere else!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is no manual for manufacturing dates. Just doesn't exist.

There has been a few members in the past that complied numbers and made a best guess of the dates. One of the members is David Doyle. I am told he wrote a book, but I have never seen it.

If your truck spent some time in the ARMY, then CARNAC may be able to lookup the military records. KsM715 posted the link.

The engine ID plate is only good for the engine. The engines are changed out when ever the military felt in needed to be.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You migh also want to keep all of your questions in one thread. I see that you have posted this question in just about every thread you have started.

By keeping the info in one thread the members that are helping will know what has already been asked and answered. Doesn't waste everyones time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks