• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM question on Heater assembly

3jacks

Is there a TM for the removal of the heater assembly, water valve & controls (and diverter assembly) that is different than what is shown in the parts TM 9-2320-28-24P-2? I feel like I'm overlooking it and its right in front of my face...

Thanks

3jacks

Alright, I see nothing in -1 about removal of the assembly and as a logical person I would think it might be located under the engine cooling systems but I see nothing in -2 about it. Give me a hint...what chapter am I glossing over that has this in it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks