• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM Question

Hi,

has anyone got the

TM 9-2990-201-45

GENERAL SUPPORT AND DEPOT MAINTENANCE MANUAL

(INCLUDING REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LIST)

for TURBOCHARGER, ENGINE, ASSEMBLY, SCHWITZER MODEL 4-450, 4-456, 4D-554, 4D-454C

as PDF File?

I have most of the TM as PDF, but this one is missing...

Thanks,

Mark

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, found it! This is what the front cover looks like.
I can make a copy and mail it to someone (Rdixiemiller?) to make a pdf file.
It has 77 pages.
Let me know what you'd like me to do.

Hi,

thanks a lot, would be great if this would work out! I'd like to come up for your initiative, is there anything I can do for you? Covering expenses? Or a specific TM you are looking for, which I might have?

<thumbs up>

Mark

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Closer scrutiny reveals that the manual I have is only the change portion ("C1") of the actual manual. It covers only the repair and rebuilding of the waste gate model for the LDS-465 engines.
Sorry about that.

Hey guys,

sorry, I messed that up. That TM I was asking for was for the M44 charger, I thought it was for the M35 c/d model.

Guess I have to keep looking. Thanks for your efforts,

Mark

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mark, the M44 series trucks include the M35.
M44 is listed first in the 2-1/2 ton 6x6 manual and the series is referred to as the M44 series trucks. The manual is the right one, but I only have the "change 1" part, which happens to cover the turbocharger with the waste gate (model 4LE).
From another TM, the TM 9-2815-210-34P, the smaller "whistler" turbo is shown (p/n 11668459) and the parts/maintenance manual for it is TM 9-2990-201-45 according to that manual. You are looking for the right manual...

Albin

I think I answered my own question since the second link gave me his document number.

I've tried to ask for a quote but I keep getting error messages. I can turn Word into *.pdf but I have no scanner.

Al

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks