• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM9-8031-2 Power Train Body and Frame Manual for the M37

M1031CMT

TM9-8031-2 Power Train Body and Frame Manual for the M37/M43/M42 etc series of trucks.

This post is to replace the link to a manual in this thread that I posted back in 2015. Back then I wasn't able to upload it to the forum for some reason, so I just included a link in the hope someone else could get it uploaded. But since then we shut down our website and the link doesn't work anymore.

Someone has asked for the manual now, so I went to try and edit the post so I could try again to upload the file, but the post is not editable. So I created this new post. Either someone can edit the old post or just delete it and have this one sit in its place.

View attachment TM9-8031-2_M37_power_train_compressed.pdf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks