• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tmg off-road adventure weekend

NovacaineFix

Great pics, NovacaineFix; thanks a million. You know how to work a camera! [thumbzup]

That wide-angle shot in post #35 is killer.

It's hard to tell, but are you shooting a filter there, or are those the desert colors?
No filter on camera, a little color adjusting in post. It is actually 17 photos stitched together to make the panoramic. It's very small here, to make it upload and display easier, but the actual finished photo of those trucks [if printed] would be 43.6" x 13.2" or about 435MB in size. I reduced the size down quite a bit to make it fit on the forum without issues.

As for the trucks to the right and the camper to the left, they are more realistically desert tan, but combined with the cloud cover, the rain from the night before and the color adjusting, it looks a little more green the usual.
Thanks for the compliment on the photo, I used to shoot professionally, but gave it up to do it more as a hobby, don't ask. It was a Canon 7D with a 24-70mm lens, nothing really special as per setup, just walked out shot a bunch of stills and stitched them together in Photoshop.

Another Ahab

Thanks for the compliment on the photo, I used to shoot professionally, but gave it up to do it more as a hobby, don't ask. It was a Canon 7D with a 24-70mm lens, nothing really special as per setup, just walked out shot a bunch of stills and stitched them together in Photoshop.
All those shots look special, and that's what made me think that you're not just some "shade-tree" photographer.

Your pics are a treat, thanks! [thumbzup]

Prospector GM

Thanks to TMG for a fun weekend :jumpin: :beer::beer:. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones :). Good food, Good company, Good times [thumbzup]:popcorn::popcorn:! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah and fluffy was there:-o! :driver::driver: