• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TODAY Only--Free Shipping for any of 98G stuff

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I am meeting up with 98G tomorrow in OKC. He is currently loading at his place in Kansas.

If you have anything you want to buy from him, I am offering zero cost shipping to you or him. John's a great guy and doing him a solid since he's a real stand up, solid guy.

I am coming from OKC to Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville and then up I-81 to Harrisburg, PA. I will have two pallets of 40mm ammo cans and will have a few/very few Fat 50 cal cans with me of his that he wants pre-positioned in the east but will sell enroute. Check out his ads and contact us.

IF you want anything, send a PM to both 98G and me at the same time. If you wait until tomorrow, then it's too late.

This is a rare trip for me. It's one way with no return trip. At this time, it looks like I will leave OKC on Thursday night.

If you don't contact us tonight September 20th, then don't bother, it will be too late.

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
John and I have one more chance at meeting up. My departure will take place late on Thursday night so contact John if you have anything.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Trip to LZ1 is complete. I got to swing by chief 919s place. Got here yesterday morning. New mission hit entourage. I am heading for New Jersey via Harrisburg then back to Harrisburg. Unfortunately missed the Gilbert show.

HAWKMAN

Trip to LZ1 is complete. I got to swing by chief 919s place. Got here yesterday morning. New mission hit entourage. I am heading for New Jersey via Harrisburg then back to Harrisburg. Unfortunately missed the Gilbert show.
I just PM'd Sikorsky502 regarding P/U of his AC unit, where in NJ are you headed?

HAWKMAN

I haven't heard anything from the fellow on his A/C unit so I guess we'll wait for another opportunity...yea..PA prices for fuel bite, sad when you have to go to NJ to fuel-up. Have a safe journey!:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks