• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Too Many Deuces?

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice collection! I was just telling my wife that my deuce is lonely. You sure dont have that problem

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I was selling a lot of Deuces the two biggest sales killers were "I need to get permission from my wife" or home owners association..to which I would reply "thanks for stopping"!

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Allright, I thought I was slipping to the dark side buying a second truck (not an MV). I now accept that I am still far from the edge.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I used to think there was no such thing as too many deuces but now I'm starting to wonder...This past weekend my son and a couple buddies fired up all the running deuces and took this pic (with my Humvee and 5 ton as bookends). And these are just the running ones 😳. I think I've become a hoarder!
View attachment 801073
tie6044, you have enough "kids" to start a ball team! Eighteen (+2) is a bunch of iron. You could glue all 18 of them together and have a 45 ton...

That looks like one more happy dog in the picture too ;-) Can't say for sure, but I think I would have had a good time just getting to drive them all around the field a time or two. FIRST CLASS FAMILY you have there. Makes my one tiny little M936 feel a little lonesome...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks