• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took delivery of my M923A2!

Here is some pics I took of his truck on the way home.
I still have the truck stored at my place, due to Mark being close to the fire area that is AZ right now.
Thanks Albert, I'm just glad that all 3 pictures are not at gas stations fueling up:-D
Truck looks nice, is it that nice looking??

Did you post photo's? Were you happy with the condition? That's great you got yours home safely. Next time I won't chicken out and I'll go for the caravan loadout. :D
Haven't seen or put my hands on it yet but early reports are thumbs up. You'll just have to plan a road trip north and bring your truck up for a play date:tank:

spitfire

Sounds good. I think it would be a blast to get the AZ members together and make a crown king run and take over the towns parking spaces at the saloon. Haha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks