• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took the Deuce Hunting

800summit

As I mentioned a couple of months ago , I would share some photos of my fall hunt with the deuce. enjoy

Attachments

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great pics...Picture #14 is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

You should see about getting that one put in a nature calendar sometime.

cessnatwin

That is the best post i have seen yet, thanks for sharing that! I live in sh**ty florida and that made my day seeing someone living life to the fullest! God bless you!

50shooter

Those are some awesome pics. I just got back from up there moose hunting. We saw several awesome buggies out where we were. Ours was a deuce in a former life. The country you were at looks very similar to ours. We went out of Eureka into the Ochetna valley I think it was. We had to pass over Monument and the Nelchina river.

Trip of a lifetime for me.

bigelk50

Those are awesome pics, thanks for sharing again. Most importantly congrats on the Caribou!! You and the other owners of those trucks must really make those animals curious as to "what the heck is that coming at us!?!" lol Again thanks for sharing the pics!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks