• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took the Deuce off-roading this weekend...

IHASFIP

Truck did flawlessly, the 2 videos where I couldn't make it up, I made it up previously in the day. This thing would be unstoppable with some tires, a locker or 3 :-D and hydro-steering. Anyway here's ya'lls fix. Just a work-warning, there may be foul language. I don't recall. And one of those videos may only be like 2 seconds long. I didn't double check them.

D

Attachments

Last edited:

jrou111

Nice! It looks like you got some fluid or something in your front rear tandem. Also, make sure you check your torque rods...I did some flexing like this and messed up one of my trucks when the torque rod popped out. :wink:

IHASFIP

I thought it was fluid as well but it was water/mud slurry slung from the drum. I will inspect the dog bones tomorrow, thanks guys.

D

IHASFIP

I was going to...but thats alot of tires. :evil: After the singles I will be much more inclined to air them down.

D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks