• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took the wife out in the Old truck.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What rifle? I didn't see any rifle! Hmmmmm roflmao EXCELLENT scenery! Congrats!
God bless and thanks for sharing your photos and story!
Tony[thumbzup]

pvtjorge

It's great when our wives go with us and participate in this MV thing. I know and I appreciate it. We just got home from doing the 100 mile Red Ballin convoy. A 11 hour drive from home. She's in the bed now resting.

Last edited:

idM1028

Nice. Don't get a M1009. It's not a matter of "if" those 10-bolts will blow its a matter of "when" You could always make the truck into a "Combat Cadillac" (M1008/M1028, etc. parts on a similar-year Suburban body) One of my favorite places to wheel around here is a place called Overhills. Its an old Rockefeller estate that was bought up by the army. Nothing too crazy wheeling-wise, but its interesting to look at the old buildings and there's good fishing up there. Don't bother with the the useless/pics emoticon, you can google "Overhills" and I'll probably post some now.

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice

Great photos and I wish I had country to play in like that where I lived!

Also, wife won't go near the trucks:roll:

David

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks