• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tool kit, tool bag

reom35a2fluiter

for my deuce and a half I am looking for tools in the tool bag sits.
the bag and wheel wrench I have at my disposal. but what else has to get stuck in??
I hope you send it with pictures??:cool:

Flyingvan911

I don't have pics right now but my deuce's tool bag had a large and small cresent wrench, jerry can spout, flat blade screw driver, square key for the lube plugs, and a couple of things I can't recall at the moment.

Katahdin

To change the starter you need a thin walled 15/16 socket and a ratchet swivel. Depending on the starter model, you may still need a stubby or cut down 15/16 open-ended box wrench to rotate the nut closest to the frame. For this job also pack a thin strap to tie around the starter solenoid. It makes it a lot easier if you have a second person raising/lowering the starter with the strap while the other person works the bolts and guides the starter into position.