• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Top speed

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
70mph is okay fpr a 4-speed. BUT... With a little engine empathy you will feel where your truck says... this far and no further.

I agree, 60mph for a three speed and 70mph for a four speed. Any more than that you are pushing things. The portals don't like much more than that either. At this stage of the game I'm not in much of a hurry.

My new co-pilot for the 4th of July parade Wakefield MA.

20240704_145358.jpg

Gcelevator

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love the 32' above sea level indication... :ROFLMAO::LOL::cool::p

My house is at 3,850. Does it flood a lot where you live?
Imagine the last flood in my area (fort lauderdale, canals in both sides of the street) I wet my but sitting in the Humvee, coming back home. had to go out to the rescue of a neighbor and her two kids which decided to go eat pizza to Las Olas in the middle of the storm. Yes, it floods to the point when I drive, the cars around float like boats. That picture was on I95 going down to Miami, will try to snap one in my area.