• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Torque rod anyone have them for sale?

OpieNoTool

Broke a torque rod (dog bone) last night climbing a pile of dirt, does any one know where i can get a new one for the m35. Saturn has them (at least thats what the website says) for $125. but thought o would check here first

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Out of curiosity, which one broke, do you have any pics? Sam Winer Motors in Ohio had the best deals on torque rod inserts when I bought 8 for my truck, they might have complete rods. Robert is a great guy to deal with 330 628-4881.

acetomatoco

Remember that there are two types... the round ones and the rectangular ones.. early versus late.. btw I have a brandy new one for a 5 ton for $100 ACE

Ridgerunner

I just removed the rear suspension from my M35 this weekend, so I have six torque rods that I don't need. I'm in Michigan also (616)392-3990 -Paul

rizzo

Ridgerunner said:
I just removed the rear suspension from my M35 this weekend, so I have six torque rods that I don't need. I'm in Michigan also (616)392-3990 -Paul
I have some too If anyone is going this way. I can mail it if you need me to.