• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Torsen differential for LMTV's

Plasa

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi guys...
I found a company that maybe can build a Torsen differential for rear and front axles. The only thing is that minimum is 10 lockers. I need 2 of them for front and rear axle.
Anyone intrested?

Christian

Plasa

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Price is not definite, but they are talking about 2000$ per differential...

Christian

AdiBarbu

Hi guys...
I found a company that maybe can build a Torsen differential for rear and front axles. The only thing is that minimum is 10 lockers. I need 2 of them for front and rear axle.
Anyone intrested?

Christian
I would definitely buy one for the front axle. For the rear axle, I installed a Detroit.
Anyway with so many lmtv fmtv out there, torsen should sell well.

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds interesting. I’d be interested in it depending on the $$$.

Plasa

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did not follow it because of the poor feedback here. Sorry about it.... Maybe in the future will be a air / electric engaged locker for our axles... Should be great!
Christian

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks