• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tow company recommendation near Fort Meade Maryland

Berend

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can anybody recommend a good towing company near Fort Meade. I need a M1078 pulled from the base and stored somewhere for 2 or 3 months.

I found " Lenny's Towing" to be the closest but after reading there google reviews I'm now sure if I want to do business with them.

Thanks,

Berend

Berend

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the truck isn't running because it's missing batteries and the starter. My plan is to take those and try to get it running on the base. Last time when I bought my M1081A1 the Gov Planet inspector was very helpful. We took off the starter together and drove to a starter/alternator repair shop to fix it.

96m1083

Jeff Trent of Trent enterprises could help you out, his shop is in Elkton MD, his # is (410) 398-3373, tell him Adam Friel told ya to call

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
I am close and you can store and work on it here, free. and I have starter and batteries!! call me 410-549-6649 zip is 21104 Tom

Last edited:

Berend

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So this the plan , Tom is going to tow the M1078 with his M35. Together I’m confident we get it running in no time. It’s going to be a nice adventure :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks