• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Towbar and left overs from my Deuce ownership

Kaiserjeeps

I have finally sold my home. Moving I have found several things that I just cannot bear to put in the scrap metal pile. So at best I want to offer them as free. I have what I believe is a medium towbar, sugar scoop antenna mount and antenna base, tow hooks, clevis's, tool tray, great big snatch blocks, ect. All must go. I am located 16 miles north of Priest River Idaho in the panhandle. I am supposed to be closing on the sale today but have been given an extension till the 14th. So if you are nearby and want this stuff please message me. Please allow time to respond. I am on the road hauling loads out of here. I had hoped to post on my restomod on my latest M715. It was too far gone to restore like my first truck. The build is over at the M715 zone. Still interested in the hobby. I just have way to much stuff. Help me out and come get these items. You must take all of it as free is a good thing. Sorry but I don't have time to ship anything.
Thank you,,, Al

Kaiserjeeps

I got a call from Glenn this afternoon and I am happy to say the parts are claimed. Glenn was calling on behalf of ValleyRock I believe. So I am please to not have to discard them. I will meet with Glen this week or first part of this coming week between trips moving and get the parts to him. Glad they are going to a good home.
Thank you.
Al or Kaiserjeeps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks