• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Towbar Comparison Pics

M1075

To follow up on some of the recent discussion regarding different size towbars, I took a few pics today comparing my medium and large bar. I believe the medium is rated for about 40,000#.

Various adapters are also shown for the medium towbar (3/4" and 1" pins). The large bar uses 1.5" pins.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I just wanted to add that my medium towbar has a sticker that states its rated at 39,900lbs, so yeah, about 40,000lbs is right.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M1075:
Can you post the back side of the center set of adapters, I think I may have just recieved a set of those but it is hard to tell from the angle. Are they for the M880?
Thanks,
James G.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, M1075, are you in Easten or Western Oklahoma? I am in NW Arkansas, one of these days we should have a get together in some central location, for everyone in the area.
James G.