• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Towbars in Missouri

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: lot part of it anyway..

If there are any left, i would sure like to buy one. Having one truck only and nothing to tow it with.. The idea being to help someone else recover theirs. Will those things fedex or UPS?

davesgmc

Re: RE: Re: RE: lot part of it anyway..

m.walker said:
It also came with a tire cage, dual wheel jack ( gonna keep them ) . Mark
That tire cage will come in handy when I get some tires for the duece.

Did you happen to get any other items from that auction? any other lots?

citizensoldier

RE: Alton

No hijack bud.. Its right on the East bank of the Mississippi past one of the bridges that shoot accross to St Louis. He had some very cool stuff there. I will talk to my wife and get the exact location she lived there for 3 years I only visited..

m.walker

RE: Alton

No other lots Dave , when you get the tires you can use the cage . I just started taking them apart to clean, inspect, fix ? and then paint . I'll need to get pins and bolts for some .These are used and not well cared for ( army then who knows ) If someone wants to make me an offer before I put a bunch of time into them they can PM me . Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks