• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tower park 2014 - calling all halftrack owners!!

steve1973

It's that time of year again and this years theme is ARMOR! With that being said I would like to organize as many halftracks as possible at this years event. I've been talking to John Neuenberg for the past year or so on this topic and am very excited about the possibility of having 10 or more halftracks present. Wouldn't that be a sight worth seeing. With that I need your help. I need your track present. I know these beasts are not the easiest vehicles to transport but if you can then PLEASE bring your track finished or not. I want to see it their. Myself and Don will be bringing ours down from Oregon by means of tractor, trailer. John Neuenberg Is helping to find a loading dock for ease of unloading these vehicles. The display will be on Friday at 0830-1130. We may even have a special area depending on how many halftracks show up. If you do plan on bringing your halftrack please let me know so I can put you on a list. PM me or email me at chevy3100@clearwire.net.

Don and I will host a halftrack meet and great following the armor display. I'm still working out the details on that. For those that have attended this in the past, and those new to this, is there anything particular you would like us to do this year? I was thinking of a how to siminar of some sort as we should have a good number of halftracks to look over. Please send me your input. Will keep you posted on events and times as Tower Park approaches.
Hope to see you there. :mrgreen:
Steve A.