• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tower Park

Bucolic

My son and I are planning on going to Tower Park in April and if somebody wants the A-1 windshield frame I've got, I'll bring it along. There's no glass or any hardware. I was going to use it on my A-1 but I found another. This one is in primer, I got most of the dents out of it before I primed it. There are NO tubes on the sides for the doors. They were smashed and rusty, so I took them off but never replaced them.

My son also has a fiberglass top for a duece he wants to sell. He bought it and then decided against taking the canvas top off. Anyway, if someone is interested in either of these, email or PM me and we'll work something out.
Bucolic
SAA.3840@verizon.net

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got new glass for that frame and will be bringing them to Tower Park. I also have new glass for M35/M800 series as well as WWII jeep.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks