• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tower Park

Dieselsmoke

Duh, I forgot I was suupposed to send you the dates :roll: April 13-20. Best days for buying are usually Fri and Sat. I won't be there the 17th, traffic ticket to fight :evil:

BillIdaho

I will be there from Tuesday afternoon until Sunday morning. I will be hanging around the setup with all the patches, badges, uniform stuff, etc ( the guys from Idaho). There will be a MULE parked out front with an M-60 mounted on it. Right on the sharp curve as you enter.
Come on over and sit a spell, we can solve the worlds problems. I will talk to Duane and male sure there is room for Jones to park the "Baby-HEMMT"
I'll be the bald guy with the limp.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this on the April "calendar?"

Come on men! Let's use that calendar!

(I'm all about the calendar, if you couldn't tell. Seriously!).

Thanks for the slap on the back of the head Leonard. Ya woke me up. I plumb didn't even realize that that event was looming so soon. It's a great reason to get outa here for a weekend and go to my shop up there in Yuba ............and make the rounds at Tower.
I'f I'm going to make it I'll contact you. Any other guys from So Cal thinking of going?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Big Mike and I kicked it around. Don't think it'll work for me though, it is a weekend that my wife is working and we will just be back from a family vacation, so I can't leave the kids home alone and need to conserve $ for a bit.

Stalwart

Cool, my wife's Fox is pics. 1 & 2! Thanks for taking them Dan, my wife forgot to take out her camera and only used the phone :cookoo:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks