• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Towing company near Ft Gorden

hemichallenger

I am wondering if anyone knows or has used a towing company near Ft Gorden Ga. I just need to get a couple trucks towed and stored until I can pick them up.

Zack

How many trucks. What kind deuces i would imagine. I know a guy that works for cushman paint and body. I might have a buddy that would let them stay at his house for a while.

hemichallenger

They are deuces. I hope to find a towing company so they could just pick them up with a wrecker tow them to there yard and I could pick them up on a weekend. I am not sure about running condition, brakes or anything else on them.

Zack

The tow company i am talking about has a truck that can tow them. I was going to use them for my truck but ended up not needing them.. I live 10 min from fort gordon. My buddy lives about 30 min away. Ha a good amout of land. they will be safe.