• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

track my m35a2

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
If you can't find it here I doubt that there is a finer place to find out. Most records are forwarded with the truck to DS/ GS supply when turned in. They either file, destroy or forward the documents with the vehicle. If you can find bumper numbers on it that is a big help to tracking down the recent history and can get you started.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your best shot is post the bumper #'s, and serial/contract #'s here.

Like a buddy of mine says... "We got skills"

We'll help you figure it out...

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
In order to help, we have to have the serial number and it also helps if we have the registration number. If the bumpers still have numbers on them or you have paperwork with information on it such as a DODAAC or UIC, we can help there in most cases also. Post it here or pm me with it if you like.

I'll be outta town starting tomorrow until Monday night so I may not be able to respond until then.