• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trade question

joshuaz223

i have the 10 origional tires from my truck, one never touched the road, two are like new, 6 are at least 75% and one has about 3/8" tread left. i had origionally planned on puting my 395s on stock rims so i had 6 of the tires dismounted. the boss wants hemmett rims so now we have a change of plans. i was thinking of trying to trade the tires and wheels for a hard top. is this out of line? i think the tires are worth more than a hard top but i am new to this.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
9.00 X 20 NDT's anywhere from $ 40.00 to $ 100.00 mounted on rims , depending on condition and the buyers need for them. They are readily availible everywhere . I've seen hardtops listed from $300.00 to $1500.00 . Both Items are
large and costly to ship so it kind of limits the market.

Last edited:

bill2444

I was hoping to sell all 11 of mine for $650, once i get around to 100 post now. I was a day late on listing them before the new law. But im in michigan so i don't know how price varys from state.