• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trade singles for your 10 radials m923 or m931

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody out there with the 10 radials want to swap for my 6 singles? I have a m931a2 that I would like to put the 10 tires on. Truck has 680 miles assume tires are the same from recent rebuild.

pictures attached

Attachments

6x6guy

You have Goodyear at-2a's on your truck now, your looking for g-177's. I have swapped these tires out many times, to lower a 931a2 so that it can pull a civilian semi trailer. It will lower your trucks fifth wheel height about 2 inches. The duals are 4 inches smaller then the super singles. You will also need the dual lug nuts, low profile fifth wheel, and a 24-12 volt converter box.

6x6guy

You probably want 11 or 12 tires so you have a spare or two. The spare on your truck looks like it's a michellen xzl, so you have total of 7 tires.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes spare goes with the rest. I think I already have a swap deal done. I still need to pick up the truck.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes we have a deal. As long as they are in good shape when you pick it up.
If you bring it to rally I'll bring enough stuff to do the swap there and yes you will need my lug nuts and I will need yours.