• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Traded my A3 for a Bobbed A2

RIDDLE1

Well I traded my M35A3 for a bobbed A2, W/W, & C Turbo last week. It was bobbed by a SS member. I am sure you have seen the truck before but I'm pretty proud of it.

There are a few things that I am gong to have to fix on it. It has an oil leak on the front of the motor that I can't tell where it is coming from and a fuel leak on the injector pump. I have no idea what is causing either of them but I am going to get to the bottom of it! I might need some help along the way!

I also have to install the PTO and winch drive shaft. I'm looking forward to getting to know this truck.

Well here is the pics and wish me luck figuring out what is causing the leaks!

Attachments

bjsmith

Where are you getting your wheels? How wide? What backspacing? and, how much $ per wheel?
not sure if im going to buy some made or what i will probly do is buy the hemmt wheels from a place that driving distance new for $100 each then get my friend dad who has machine shop at his house to cut the stock deuce centers out and weld them flush with where the hemtt wheel bolts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks