• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trail Ride Photos I Took

IRWFO

I finally got the time to upload all the photos I took during a Trail ride my club holds a few times a year. This one was from November '09. We had a great turn out and quite a few big trucks came out this time. This is a real treat for us here on Long Island because we don't have any place to go off road legally. The fact that it rained the day before made it even better. As you can see some of us just blasted the mud holes. Enjoy the photos and I have some video I have to edit and will let you know when they are up.

Trail Ride at Connetquot State Park, NY

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks