• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer Cleared ECU.

03silverado

Going in off of Rt. 32 is the proper way but if you don't feel like waiting in that line and having them tear your crap apart having the dog sniff anything just go through the main entrance off of 175 I drove my M818 right in the front entrance the dude asked was it a government vehicle i told him it was and that i was here to pick up my trailer that i had just one he asked for my license said alright have a good one do you know where your going. I enjoyed that much better than the commercial entrance my friend and i went through to pic up my M813A1 catch them at the wrong part of the day and you may be there in that line for some time the front entrance almost never has a line its a little bit of a drive through meade and can be confusing but just call Justin over a GL and tell him your coming in off of 175 he can give you directions, again that is only if you don't feel like waiting in line

[thumbzup]

Ripcord01

Some pics of trailer.Nothing special just a cool trailer..but I did some research and found out the trailers history..This was it's use and home.

The 1st Battalion (LS), 322nd Regiment is the Logistics [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Support [COLOR=blue !important]Battalion[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] (LSB) for the 5th Brigade of the 78th Division (Training Support). The battalion is located on Fort A.P. Hill, VA. The Mission of the 1st Battalion (LS), 322nd Regiment is to provide logistical and maintenance support to the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Training [COLOR=blue !important]Support[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Brigade and its subordinate battalions in order to enable them to provide training assistance, support, and evaluation to priority [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Reserve [COLOR=blue !important]Component[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]units[/COLOR][/COLOR]. On order, provide training assistance on logistics related subjects to training support battalions and priority supported units in order to enhance individual and unit readiness to meet directed mobilization and/or wartime requirements. When capabilities permit, provide logistical training support to other units within AOR. On order, support, provide, or augment Mobilization Assistance Teams (MAT) to assist installation commanders in post-mobilization training and validation of mobilized units for deployment. Provide command and control of subordinate elements

Attachments

Selling it so soon?

Some pics of trailer.Nothing special just a cool trailer..but I did some research and found out the trailers history..This was it's use and home.

The 1st Battalion (LS), 322nd Regiment is the Logistics [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Support [COLOR=blue !important]Battalion[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] (LSB) for the 5th Brigade of the 78th Division (Training Support). The battalion is located on Fort A.P. Hill, VA. The Mission of the 1st Battalion (LS), 322nd Regiment is to provide logistical and maintenance support to the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Training [COLOR=blue !important]Support[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Brigade and its subordinate battalions in order to enable them to provide training assistance, support, and evaluation to priority [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Reserve [COLOR=blue !important]Component[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]units[/COLOR][/COLOR]. On order, provide training assistance on logistics related subjects to training support battalions and priority supported units in order to enhance individual and unit readiness to meet directed mobilization and/or wartime requirements. When capabilities permit, provide logistical training support to other units within AOR. On order, support, provide, or augment Mobilization Assistance Teams (MAT) to assist installation commanders in post-mobilization training and validation of mobilized units for deployment. Provide command and control of subordinate elements

Ripcord01

I will keep a few. I want to pick up a shelter to place in one,so the boys and I can use it for scout trips and family camping. The others I will share in order to purchase me a truck. :cookoo:

Ripcord01

Bob,
I found it by pure dumbness. I was figuring out howto make rails and I noticed a piece of paper stuck down in the frame rail. I pulled it out and found the receipt for the rework wrapped in a plastic bag. Kind of cool.

Ripcord01

I also discovered that my trailer bed had not been bolted down. I went to Home depot and got some grade 8 bolts and attached the bolts to the Chasise as it is suppose to be. Kind of scarey. I could have caused a serious accident, glad I was crawling around and putting the side marker lights on. Someone is watching out for me and others!