• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer ID help please

URBNFLX

$400 is probably not a bad deal, I paid $700 for my A1... Just depends on where you look and whats around you... If there is something on GL near you you may be able to cut that price and get something twice as nice...

johnspies

Would I have a problem towing it with a 2000 Landcruiser? It looks like a good trailer and I'm not concerned with bows, nor canvas. Just want to be sure I can tow it OK without surge brakes, the weight of it....and if it will track ok.

Ripcord01

Would I have a problem towing it with a 2000 Landcruiser? It looks like a good trailer and I'm not concerned with bows, nor canvas. Just want to be sure I can tow it OK without surge brakes, the weight of it....and if it will track ok.
I think you would just fine. They are very nice trailers to tow around. Get you a pintle hook and a riser so that you can tow it level. I think it is a good price as well.

Nonotagain

My money says to pass on the A1 due to the old five bolt wheels and hard to find tires and purchase an A2 trailer.

GM 8 bolt wheels are available everywhere as well as getting them in both 16 and 16.5 inch diameters.