• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer jack shear pins

2deuce

The handle on my trailer tongue/leveling jack only spins. I took it apart, and there is a shear pin that holds the gear from spinning. I hope I described this correctly. Is there a good source for these pins? To describe the jack itself, it has a weld on fixture that the common jack pins to on the trailer frame. The jack was on a Drash Trailer, but it looks common to many 3/4 to 1 ton military trailers.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might look at bulldog as they make many on the civy side. Find one that looks like it and find a parts schematic for it.
Once you id. E trailer or croft might have it?

2deuce

The jack compares well to a HMMWV M1101 jack, that I just now took a look at. The difference being the leg on a M1101 is round and a square leg with holes drilled in the leg for adjustment on this jack. It came on a Drash trailer that I think are purpose built. I took a few pictures, but the sun wasn't helping. I think the pin may be the same as a M1101 jack, but I haven't taken one of those apart.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks