• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer jack shear pins

2deuce

The handle on my trailer tongue/leveling jack only spins. I took it apart, and there is a shear pin that holds the gear from spinning. I hope I described this correctly. Is there a good source for these pins? To describe the jack itself, it has a weld on fixture that the common jack pins to on the trailer frame. The jack was on a Drash Trailer, but it looks common to many 3/4 to 1 ton military trailers.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might look at bulldog as they make many on the civy side. Find one that looks like it and find a parts schematic for it.
Once you id. E trailer or croft might have it?

2deuce

The jack compares well to a HMMWV M1101 jack, that I just now took a look at. The difference being the leg on a M1101 is round and a square leg with holes drilled in the leg for adjustment on this jack. It came on a Drash trailer that I think are purpose built. I took a few pictures, but the sun wasn't helping. I think the pin may be the same as a M1101 jack, but I haven't taken one of those apart.

Attachments