• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trailer lights

Dmoser

Im in a bit of a bind. Im about to move out of state and need a trailer to bring my stuff. I was able to deal with the pintle hitch problem, bought a combo one from farm and fleet, but now I need a wiring adapter for the trailer lights. Anybody done a conversion or bought an adapter and can give some advice?

Dmoser

I ended up buying a four flat harness to be able to hook up a simple trailer. the wires on the harnass are marked for running lights, turn signals and ground. so my real question i guess is am i not going to be able to have brake lights on the trailer when its hooked up?

101abn

easy way is to go to farm & fleet or harbor freight and get a magnetic trailer light assembly ,plug it into a standard flat 4 wire and stick em on the back (harbor freight under 20 bucks)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks