• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer north from Memphis

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi guys I am wanting to buy HOMER's trailer that he has for sale but he is in Memphis TN and I need the trailer up north to Minot ND. Is there anyone that needs to bring anything north from Memphis?? I am looking for someone that could use the trailer to bring something north and then I can get it up here. Let me know and maybe we can work something out. Eddy

treessw

I have to head to Arkansas in another week or two to pick up a trailer, could maybe get yours on the way back through. I than have to head to Michigan and could get it that far if that may help? Time frames is in the air right now. Let me know, would be glad to help you. I live a few hours from Memphis

treessw

I dont want to speak to soon about if it could stay, I am sure it could. I will double check. I know you want to get this thing soon I am sure, but whats the timeline look like for you when you want to get it?

nopics

Sorry had to throw that one in.

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its a Flat deck 29 ft 3 axel pintle hitch trailer for sale in the classifieds by HOMER. I would like it to haul my DUKW around. I just want to know if I can get it up north for a price that makes the trailer possable for me.I have a place in Minot that can store it for me until I can get it. Let me know if anything works for someone. I would be more than happy to let someone use it to haul somehing from there to Minot if it works for them and gets me the trailer. Eddy

Last edited:

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still looking for anyone that needs to use a trailer to haul a truck Northwest from Memphis. Detroit is too far east for me and I cannot afford to pay a transporter even though I did get a good price as transporter companys go. If anyone can work something out for me let me know. Eddy