• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer pick up and short storage at Fort Hood (Killeen), TX

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a M200 trailer with mounted generator that I need plucked out of GL and stored for up to 30 days. I'm stationed at Fort Sam Houston (San Antonio) and can't get up to Killeen during the week (or this weekend). I'm happy to pay a reasonable fee to have someone pick it up and store it for up to 30 days. I don't get on to Steel Soldiers all that often, so would really appreciate you sending me an email (joe@armytruckparts.com) or calling or texting me (608) 567-8281.

Thanks much!!! Joe

48178576_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg48178574_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg48178573_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg48178572_gl_large_thumb.jpg

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Joe, Good looking Gen. and trailer.
That is the setup I was looking for, but I got a MEP-005a then got a M353 trailer to put it on.
I could not get the Gen. to start so I am having the IP Pump and injectors rebuilt.
Good luck with yours!!!