• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer Pickup Fort Meade MD

Tlauden

Hello all!!

I have a question to anyone in the Fort Meade Area. I am very interested in getting one of the 3/4 ton or 1.5 ton trailers that are going up for auction there shortly. I figure there are enough of them to keep prices down (hopefully:roll:) the only problem is with my new job I'm not sure if I win if I would be able to make it down within the time limits to pick it up.

Before I bid and get myself into a situation I was wondering if someone would be kind enough if I do win to pick it up and hold it for a week or two until I can make it down?? That is if I cant work something out with GL, I doubt they will let me do a pickup on Sundays though. Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Tyler

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Contact POWERHOUSEDEUCE (Matt). He may be able to help. If you have an M35, I'd suggest the M105. The 3/4 ton trailers tend to ride nose up when pulled behind a deuce or 5 ton. With that said, the 3/4 ton trailers are MUCH easier to man handle around.