• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer Slave Cable

longrange4u

All, was looking for a new slave cable to connect from my M1081 LMTV to my wonderful matching trailer! The one I have works, but is dry-rotted and will likely fail sooner rather than later. Ideas?Trailer.jpg

red

Do you mean the 'intervehicular cable' for the lights? Many of the vendors carry them or if the ends are good you can get some replacement wires and build a new cable.

snowtrac nome

Sounds like to me he is looking for the 7 pin round terminal pallak style plug. The military one I got with my truck was a straight wire with some wear from dragging on the ground. You can get the cables through Napa and even get the style that is coiled like a phone cord.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
All, was looking for a new slave cable to connect from my M1081 LMTV to my wonderful matching trailer! The one I have works, but is dry-rotted and will likely fail sooner rather than later. Ideas?View attachment 701230
you can use the commercial 7 pole cord. Found at any truck stop or truck parts. IV cables are out there but the 7pin is more easily available.

LMTVs have both 12pin nato plugs and 7 pole rounds. The trailer has the same connections side by side on their box

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?t=170102

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk