• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer space available- Ft Drum to Mass.

fabiodriven

Trailer space available- Ft Drum to Mass. or vice versa

I'll be picking up my deuce from Ft. Drum hopefully in the next couple weeks. Not sure of a date as of yet, but I will be picking it up personally with a Landoll. There will be extra room on the trailer for another deuce or possibly 5 ton (not sure if that can be done), or whatever it is you may have won. I got a quote from the recommended transport service on the GL website for $1500+ from Ft Drum to East Bridgewater, MA, 02333. It is roughly a 6.5 hour drive. If you've got something coming up this way, it can work out for both parties.

Also, if anyone has anything going down that way, gimme a shout.

-John

Last edited:

fabiodriven

My EUC got approved yesterday so I will be heading down to Drum in the next week or two. I asked them what the longest is my truck can stay there and the very last day I can pick it up is March 17th. That's pushing it, though. Ideally it should be out of there within the next two weeks.

If anybody needs their stuff moved, let me know sooner than later.

Last edited:

cmw

How long did it take for you EUC to come in?

~on the off chance that I win an auction before you pickup I might take you up on paying for some of your extra trailer space.

Thanks

zb39

Could you guys give a quick look at the 2 dueces i won today. Both were winch trucks. 5776 and 5797...thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks