• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trailer towing question again, m332+m105

Ok here is the deal I have a 105a trailer from picatinny, it has a plywood enclosure [so its high] I need to pick up, I also may have a m332 ammo trailer to get as well, the ammo trailer as we all know has a pintle hitch on the rear end, what is the feasability to tow the 105 hooked to the 332?? IT only has to go like 75 miles hooked like that,,,

I could take my gooseneck, but I havent registered it yet, I know I am lazy ahahah,, plus I think it would be quicker just hauling trailers with out having to load them,,,

thanks for the input,pat

I have my doubles class A , for tractor trailers , I have hauled big trailers doubled,, but wasnt sure on the military trailer configuration,,, my gut is saying just bring the gooseneck, but I "need" to know:p

Last edited:

papercu

In most cases it wouldn't work the last towed trailer would wiggle over over the road, taking both truck and other trailer with it.
If you keep your speed down to 10-15 mph or load everything down heavy you might be able to. Wayne

emr

yeesh that is just not a good idea, Although i always want to tow a bunch of things together, its just not a good idea though, the troopers would have a field day , and if something happened u would be hung for sure. U say lazy? i think its alot more work to hook those trailers together and wire lights and sweat the risks all the way home than go to motor vehicle and register your trailer, They may not let U leave there like that anyway, and I know them well up there, I really do not think U would be allowed off the reservation like that, think of the rest of the hobbiers, hook up and look profesional, not like a farmer plowing fields...just my 2 cents...Randy