• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer wiring

TKRESS1

I installed a new rear wiring harness on the M37 and all lights on the truck work correctly but I have no power to the trailer plug on the truck. I checked my M101 trailer by hooking it to my M35A2 and all the lights work correctly. So I check the ground and all splice connections and all is good. My questions is the wiring hanging in this picture what does it do? Is this how the powers gets to the trailer plug on the truck?

Attachments

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The manual has the wiring diagram. If you don't have the manual, I can email you a copy of the wiring diagram (pdf copy) if you PM me your direct email. You might also check the M37 manuals in the manual section of this site. It looks like you are looking for wires 21-A, 24, (& 24-A) 23-A, 22-460-E and 22-461-D. These should be on the truck side of the harness.

Good Luck! The wiring is actually pretty easy if you have a stock harness and a wiring diagram.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks